Updated to EU Reg 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data) Salomè Roma di Bentura Daniele takes the user's privacy seriously and undertakes to respect of the same.
- is intended for this site www.salomeroma.it (hereinafter: "the Site") which is managed by the Owner;
- is an integral part of the Site and the services we offer;
- is also to be understood as information provided pursuant to art. 13/15 of EU Reg. 2016/679 to those who interact with the web services of this Site;
** The Data Controller informs you that the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the regulatory provisions and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
1. Identification details of the data controller and data controller
Following consultation and use of the site's services, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The identification details of the Data Controller and site manager are as follows: Salomè Roma di Bentura Daniele , with registered office in Via del Corso, 280 - 00186 - Rome, VAT number: 09572260587 , CF. BNTDNL62E15Z326U , email email@example.com .
Your personal data may be brought to the attention of employees or collaborators of the Data Controller, belonging to the categories of administrative, commercial, legal, accounting or administrators of IT systems, depending on the processing, which, operating under the direct authority of the latter, are appointed as data processors or in charge of processing pursuant to EU REG 679/2013 and receive adequate operating instructions in this regard.
The updated list of any data processors is available from the Data Controller and can be requested by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. The personal data being processed
Visiting and consulting the Site does not generally involve the collection and processing of the user's personal data except for navigation data and cookies as per specified below. In addition to the so-called "navigation data ", personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when the user interacts with the functionality of the Site or requests to use the services offered on the Site. In compliance with the Privacy Code, Salomè Roma di Bentura Daniele may also collect the user's personal data from third parties in the performance of its business.
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI ( Uniform Resource Identifier ) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, to allow - given the architecture of the systems used - the correct provision of services, for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or third parties.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
In order to use certain services - register on the Site, purchase products, subscribe to the newsletter, contact customer care, etc. - it is necessary to provide personal data, in relation to which reference is made to the specific information provided at the time of collection.
- Cookies and navigation data
technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user navigation; without them the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use some services.
The profiling cookies have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with preferences manifested by the same during navigation.
- Cookies potentially used on the site
The Site can use the following types of cookies:
- own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for internal security and system administration purposes;
- third-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements present on the Site, such as images and videos;
- How to disable cookies in browsers
- Internet Explorer Internet Explorer Cookie Management
- Chrome Chrome Cookie Management
- Safari Safari Cookie Management
- Firefox Firefox Cookie Management
- Opera Opera Cookie Management
- Android ( mobile device)Android Cookie Management (mobile)
- Safari ( mobile device)Safari Cookie Management (mobile)
- Windows Phone ( mobile device)Windows Phone Cookie Management
However, please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the Site to malfunction and / or limit the service offered by the Site.
3. Retention of personal data
The Data Controller will process the Users' personal data using manual and IT tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee security and the confidentiality of the data. The personal data of the Users of the Site will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the primary purposes illustrated in the previous paragraph, or in any case as necessary for the civil protection of the interests of both Users and the Data Controller.
4. Purposes and methods of data processing
Salomè Roma di Bentura Daniele may process the user's common and sensitive personal data for the following purposes: use by users of the services and functions present on the Site, management of requests and reports from its users, sending newsletters with the consent of users, etc.
Furthermore, with the additional and specific optional consent of the user, Salomè Roma di Bentura Daniele may process personal data for marketing purposes, ie for send the user promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the Company's services, at the addresses indicated, both through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as, paper mail, telephone calls with operator, etc.) and automated (such as, communications via internet, fax, e-mail, sms, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets - cd. APPS -, social network accounts - eg via Facebook or Twitter -, phone calls with automatic operator, etc. ).
Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including profiles of security and confidentiality and inspired by the principles of correctness and lawfulness of treatment. In compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, the data are kept and stored for 5 years.
5. Security and quality of personal data
Salomè Roma di Bentura Daniele undertakes to protect the security of the user's personal data and complies with the provisions on security provided by the applicable legislation in order to to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illicit use of data and unauthorized access to the same, with particular reference to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures.
Furthermore, the information systems and computer programs used by Salomè Roma di Bentura Daniele are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data ; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time. Salomè Roma di Bentura Daniele uses multiple advanced security technologies and procedures aimed at promoting the protection of users' personal data; for example, personal data are stored on secure servers located in places with protected and controlled access. The user can help Salomè Roma di Bentura Daniele to update and keep their personal data correct by communicating any changes to their address, contact information, etc.
6. Scope of communication and data access
The user's personal data may be disclosed to: all subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions; to our collaborators, employees, as part of their duties; to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our business and in the manner and for the purposes illustrated above;
7. Nature of provision of personal data
The provision of some personal data by the user is mandatory to allow the Company to manage communications, requests received by the user or to recontact the user himself to follow up on his purchase request. This type of data is marked with the asterisk symbol [*] and in this case the provision is mandatory to allow the Company to follow up on the request which, failing that, cannot be processed. On the contrary, the collection of other data not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure to provide it will not entail any consequences for the user.
The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes, as specified in the "Purpose and methods of processing" section is optional and refusal conferring them will have no consequence. The consent given for marketing purposes is extended to the sending of communications made through both automated and traditional methods and / or means of contact, as exemplified above.
8. Rights of the interested party
a. Art. 15 (right of access ), 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679 The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- the retention period of the personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose the their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the interested party.
b. Right under art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 - right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten") The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the '' obligation to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a) , and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
- personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
- personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
c. Right pursuant to art. 18 Right to limitation of treatment The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of treatment when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
d. Right under Article 20 Right to data portability The interested party has the right to receive a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller
9. Revocation of consent to processing
The interested party has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Via del corso, 280- 00186 - Rome or send an email to the following email address: email@example.com accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document, with the following text : "withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data". At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you wish to have more information on the processing of your personal data, or to exercise the rights referred to in point 8 above, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to following address: Via del corso, 280- 00186 - Rome or send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Before we can provide you, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.